Monday 19 January 2015

Somewhere I'd love to visit!

As part of the January blog challenge, we are required to write about a place we would like to visit when we leave school. There is one place I have always wanted to visit and that is Austria!


Taken from: operationworld.org
I want to go to Austria for many reasons, but most of all, to ski! I have always wanted to go skiing because I love cold weather and snow. I think the idea of skiing is so nice and it seems like so much fun! The warm and cosy log cabins accompanied by hot chocolate and a roaring fire appeal to me like nothing else. The ski resort I really want to go to is called St Anton am Arlberg and is located in Tyrol. It is quite a famous resort.
St Anton am Arlberg
St Anton am Arlberg image taken from: touropia.com








Taken from: mypremiumeurope.com

Taken from: igluski.com


I would also love to see places like Schonbrunn Palace, Hallstatt, Grossglockner Alpine Road and Innsbruck Altstadt.

Taken from:touropia.com

Taken from: touropia.com


Grossglockner Alpine Road
Taken from: touropia.com







Innsbruck
Taken from: touropia.com
I hope that someday I will get the opportunity to go to Austria on a ski/sight seeing holiday! It would be an amazing experience that I would never forget!

Thanks for reading x

1 comment: