Tuesday 6 January 2015

January Blog Challenge!

The January blog challenge requires us to write a post about something we have done to help the environment and also to write a post about our community and school.

I help the environment by walking to places instead of driving (if I can) and also by recycling and composting things like paper, plastic wrappers and fruit/vegetable peelings. It is so important to look after the environment and recycle so that we can have a healthy life on a healthy planet!

Taken from: www.pixgood.com




Now about my school and community. Obviously, I go to St. Wolstan's and I am a member of the TY community at the school. We are a close community and we all get on very well with each other!

Taken from: www.woozworld.com

The community of our entire school together is also very close, after all, it is a COMMUNITY school! We all share a common interest, that being the enjoyment of coming into school to see our friends every day! The St. Wolstan's community is a community that I love being a part of and I hope future students will too!
Taken from: www.stwolstans.ie




Thank you for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment