Monday 9 February 2015

My Thoughts on TY

This post is going to be all about my thoughts on TY so far! Seeing as the third years are making their choices now of whether or not to do TY, I decided it would be a useful post for them!

So far, I have really enjoyed TY. We have gone on so many trips, for example, we went to Carlingford, into town for the Holly Days collection for the ISPCC, to Mullingar for the Briery Gap competition and we also went to a really interesting road safety talk.



Taken from: crowdersgifts.com


I am also really enjoying the work experience. We are just about to finish up our second work experience of the year and I cannot believe that we only have one more to go! Work experience has really benefited me, as I feel I have a better idea of what career I may like to go into and I also feel that I have matured and grown as a person because of it. The best part of work experience for me is the fact that I was able to get a regular Saturday job from it, which is the best thing that happened to me recently.



Taken from: bestclipartblog.com

TY is brilliant because it gives you lots of free time to achieve other things outside of school, for example, I'm going to get my driver theory test done before I go into 5th year. If I wasn't in TY, I wouldn't have the time to achieve this. We are also doing Gaisce this year, as a group, which we wouldn't have time to do if it wasn't for TY. Click here to find out more about Gaisce; The president's award.



Taken from: durbanzone.co.za


Taken from: www.dunboyneschoolofmusic.com

I hope that this post has been beneficial to some of you if you are trying to decide whether or not to do TY. Good luck with your choice!


Taken from: goodlucklive.com




Thank you for reading x





No comments:

Post a Comment